Initially a user will have this look at the first glance which describes the purpose and example of a Scene.
To add a scene click on ‘Add a Scene’ button.
Enter Scene Name and select an Image. To proceed further click on ‘Next’ button.
User will be directed to the following screen displaying three instances for a user to manage a scene and they are;
Event based scene
Manual Scene Creation
To create a Manual scene, follow this procedure;
- Click on the ‘Add Action’
- Select either ‘Device’
- Configure actions based on the device selection
Event Based Scene Creation
In order to create an Event based scene, follow this procedure;
- Event based devices will be displayed, select a device
- Select the action to be performed
- Can select global or device specific actions
By Time Scene Creation
Under Schedule scene the device gets triggered based on a particular time frame defined. To generate a Schedule scene, select a date and time.
Click on a scene to edit.
User can click on the Execute button to forcefully execute a particular device when required.